RPF/RPSF RPF GROUP A,B & F.Call Letter
Select a Group to Download Call Letter
RPF GROUP A CALL LETTER : CLICK HERE
RPF GROUP B CALL LETTER : CLICK HERE
RPF GROUP F CALL LETTER : CLICK HERE
Railway Protection Force and
Railway Protection Special Force
CBT Examination Schedule :
CBT Examination Schedule for Constable Recruitment
|PHASE||GROUP||START DATE||END DATE|
|Phase 4||A + B + F||17/01/2019||25/01/2019|
|Phase 5||C + D||02/02/2019||19/02/2019|
Download of call letter :
The call letter for each day of exam will be made available 10 days prior to the date. For example, the call letters for the exam on Jan 09 2019 will be available for download for Dec 30, 2018 and the call letter for Jan 10, 2019 from December 31, 2018 awards.
ONLINE MOCK TEST
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
About Question Paper:
The question Paper will consist of 01 section as follows:
|Section No.||Section||Name of the Section||No. of Questions||Time|
|1||Section 1||Online Examination – Constable||120||Composite time of 90 minutes for the Test|
- Only one question will be displayed on the computer screen at a time.
- Each Question will have 4 alternatives.
- There is 01 mark for each question which will be displayed at the top right hand corner of each screen.
- 1/3 Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The question will be available in 15 languages.
- During start batch whichever language you select you have to continue in the same language.
- If you have any query in question, you can get the English version of the question by selecting the language option.
- Questions in English language have to be considered as the final version.
- The exam screen will continuously display the remaining time at the top right hand corner of the question paper.
- The candidates may ask the Invigilator their doubts or questions before the commencement of test. No queries shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
- Rough Sheet will be provided to the candidates for rough work during the test. All the rough sheets need to be returned to the Invigilator before leaving the test venue.
About Answering Questions:
- In order to answer a question, you have to ‘Click’ the option you think is appropriate/ correct. The alternative which has been clicked on will be highlighted and shall be treated as the answer given by you for the question.
- If you do not wish to attempt the question then you should not click on any option for that question and may click ‘Next’.
- You can ‘Bookmark’ questions to review before submitting.
- You can navigate between questions either by clicking on ‘Previous/Next’ or by directly clicking on the question numbers which are displayed as attempted/un-attempted/bookmarked in the Section wise Summary Report
About Preview and Submission:
- The answers are saved whenever the candidate navigates e.g. by clicking on Next/ Previous button
- The candidates can make changes in their choice of alternative only before clicking the “Submit” button.
- “Done” button will appear only on the last question after 88 minutes have elapsed from the start time of exam.
- You have to click on “Done” button to submit the paper.
- After the expiry of 90 minutes the candidates will not be able to attempt any question or check their answers.
Candidate can be debarred /disqualified by the Center-In-Charge for any of the following reasons:
All the Best!!
Railway Protection Force – Constable Recruitment Online Examination :
RPF WEBSITE :CLICK HERE